ZIWI® Limited is conscious of the need for privacy and security for your Internet shopping experience. We use sophisticated encryption technology. This means at the checkout, our servers and your PC encrypt (scramble) everything that you enter into your computer, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. Because it is encrypted, other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping this information private.
As part of the software used by ZIWI® Limited there are secure processes built into the store. Specifically, the engine ensures:
- Every order has a unique number
- Every order is logged in a robust database
- All your payment details can only be retrieved by ZIWI® Limited in an encrypted session
- Confirmation emails of your order are sent to you the customer
Orders and Delivery [USA ONLY]
An order made via this site ("order") is an offer to purchase one or more products. When we receive your order, we will accept this offer by confirming via email that we have received and are processing the order. We will deliver the products set out in your order ("products") almost anywhere in the USA. We deliver anywhere in the Continental US, to exclude Alaska and Hawaii. And our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Riverside, MO.
We endeavour to deliver all products within 3-5 business days of us confirming receipt of the order, although this timeframe is an estimate only. If we are not able to supply the products or there is likely to be a significant delay in making delivery (e.g. because the product is out of stock or the delivery is to a rural/remote location*), we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible after we become aware of this, in which case you may cancel the order (or any part of it) and you will receive a refund (including the applicable delivery charges) in respect of those products which will not be delivered (if any). We will not otherwise be liable to you for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind, suffered or incurred by you due to the order not being fulfilled or the products not being delivered within the anticipated delivery time.
The anticipated delivery charges (if applicable) will be notified to you when you complete the order.
- For orders under $50.00 total (after any applicable discounts or coupons) the shipping cost will be calculated by the weight of your order based on FedEx shipping fees.
- For orders over $50.00 total (after any applicable discounts or coupons) we offer free shipping to any valid USA shipping address (excluding Hawaii & Alaska). EXCEPT if the order includes canned product, we will charge the customer a flat shipping rate of $12.00.
- Currently, we do not offer expedited shipping, only ground/standard shipping
* Special offer periods may apply.
Authority to Leave
All ZIWI® Limited freight being delivered by FedEx Couriers should be attempted to be personally delivered to the recipient with a signature obtained in accordance with the FedEx standard policy.
In a situation where a signature cannot be obtained the FedEx authorised driver has been given authority to leave the parcel where practical, unless a signature has specifically been requested. Any special delivery instructions provided on the label will be followed (i.e. Leave in letterbox or at back door).